Why use Compounding for Pain Management?
Medications for pain management can cause many side effects and some patients do not tolerate them. Other patients may have other medical conditions that limit what medications can be taken, such as a patient with a history of stomach ulcers should avoid ibuprofen.
Topical pain management is a great way to achieve regular pain relief without the limitations of oral medications. We formulate our creams in a transdermal base that will allow the medications to penetrate the skin and into the area of pain. This localized effect will reduce the amount of medication absorbed systemically dramatically reducing the adverse effects of the medications. We can compound multiple ingredients into a single cream allowing us to create a formulation based on your individual pain.
We have helped patients with diverse pain including:
- temporomandibular joint (TMJ) pain
- Plantar fasciitis
Ask how we may be able to help you live your life with less pain. Contact Jensen’s Pharmacy in Saline Michigan Today: (734) 429-9053
Jensen’s Community Pharmacy in Saline Michigan is a locally owned and operated pharmacy. Our goal is to improve the health outcomes of every patient that comes through our doors. We strive to achieve this goal through our services, programs and dedication.
We Also Offer:
- Medication synchronization program to improve adherence to medications
- Ability to pick up medications on the same day each month.
- Always available to answer questions
- Prescription medication counseling
- Over the counter medication consultations.
- Full service pharmacy that dispenses both traditional medications and compounded prescriptions.